Becoming a Corporate Patron gives an opportunity for businesses to provide valuable financial support to the Choir.
• For a minimum of £120.00 pa you will be entitled as a Corporate Patron to receive a £2.00 reduction off four top price tickets at each concert, when quoting your membership number.
• You will be kept informed of all Choir activities via e-mail, newsletters and occasional additional communications.
• With your permission your company name will be listed in each concert programme as a supporter of the Choir and also on our website.
• You will be able to book tickets in advance during the priority booking period.
• You will be invited to all hospitality events during the Choir season.
• For a minimum of £250.00 pa you will be entitled as a Corporate Patrons Plus to receive a £2.00 reduction off six top price tickets at each concert, when quoting your membership number.
• You will have all the benefits of a Corporate Patron and in addition you will be entitled to a reduction on the cost of advertising in the concert programme.
• You will also be entitled to supply your company logo to our website listing, thus creating a hotlink back to your website.
If you would like to become a Corporate Patron, or would like to sponsor an individual concert or offer support in any other way, please contact Arland Shawe-Taylor, our Patrons’ Secretary, on 01473 658609 or email@example.com
Saturday 21 October 2017
St Mary's Church, Bury St Edmunds
Charity concert including Fauré Requiem
Saturday 16 December 2017
Church of St Peter & St Paul, Lavenham
The Choir’s purpose is “to prepare and give public performances primarily of the core choral repertoire, using professional soloists and instrumentalists, to the highest possible standard”.