Becoming a Corporate Patron gives an opportunity for businesses to provide valuable financial support to the Choir.
• For a minimum of £250.00 pa you will be entitled as a Corporate Patron to receive a £3.00 reduction off any number of top price tickets at each concert.
• You will be kept informed of all Choir activities via e-mail, newsletters and occasional additional communications.
• With your permission your company name will be listed in each concert programme as a supporter of the Choir and also on our website.
• You will also be entitled to supply your company logo to our website listing, thus creating a hotlink back to your website.
• You will be entitled to a reduction on
the cost of advertising in our concert programmes.
• You will be able to book tickets in advance during the priority booking period.
• You will be invited to all hospitality events during the Choir season.
If you would like to become a Corporate Patron, or would like to sponsor an individual concert or offer support in any other way, please contact Arland Shawe-Taylor, our Patrons’ Secretary, on 01473 658609 or email@example.com
Possible concert dates and venues
Saturday 6 November 2021
The Apex, Charter Square
Saturday 18 December 2021
The Church of St Peter and St Paul, Lavenham
Shop Amazon at smile.amazon.co.uk and help the choir. It costs you nothing!
The Choir’s purpose is “to prepare and give public performances primarily of the core choral repertoire, using professional soloists and instrumentalists, to the highest possible standard”.